30 January 2010

This is getting ridiculous

This is really ridiculous, I thought that the snow will be gone for good for last 2 weeks ago due to consistent rain. But no! As I have read the news, the snow is coming back and this time for more. It didn't failed us. It snowed more and more and blizzards everywhere is freaking cold.and it makes me mad. It makes me wanna go home back to Philippines where the tropical weather is and just come back here once the winter is over. 

What can I do?I'm also due and I can't go travel. So acceptance and hoping that on the next weeks it won't be as freaking cold as lately.

1 loves my post:

Chubskulit Rose 07 February, 2010 22:54  

We had a 20 inches accumulation yesterday, its bad. I just followed your blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP