21 January 2010

Just exhausted

I have been working consecutively this past week. Aside that my body is just too heavy and all the energy that I have was all consume not only by me but also Baby C inside me. He loves play and kicks inside me. Aside from that, work is just too exhausting. Maybe because of my hormones. I am just not in the mood everyday that I woke up. Especially knowing if I'm going to work and listen to this people who loves to complain and complain. Well thank to them, because without them doing it I don't have a job.

1 loves my post:

Sophie Grace 01 April, 2020 04:35  

Nice blog and absolutely outstanding. You can do something much better but i still say this perfect.Keep trying for the best. This is great function in game sims 4 skill cheats : Bowling. Let create the perfedct hangout with a bowling lane in your sims house

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP