30 December 2009

Snows were melt


I must say that after Christmas the snows were melting due the rain. The weather forecast were wrong again in predicting the weather before and after Christmas. Which is great because, too cold during and after Christmas? Just not a good idea.And unfortunately, after Christmas when I got up in the morning a great white snows were already on the ground and covers the whole place. Meaning from the day that you could see the green grass, it is all covered again with snow. And guess what, it kept snowing until now. Oh well, I can't blame the weather since it is already winter.

1 loves my post:

Anonymous 19 August, 2010 05:21  

Nice dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP