11 November 2009

Finally got my PTO

Okay, this is the million times I'm freaking download this image here. Seamonkey which is my other browser aside from mozilla just pisses me off. IT SUCKS!!!! I make a post on these PTO but unfortunately, after I have submitted my entry and update the time. Thinking that I want to published it right away. When I view my freakin' entry its all empty. Meaning all the post and everything were gone. So here I am back to zero and instead bitching about what happened to that stupid browser. I tell you don't use it nor even attempt to use it for future references. If you don't want some headache.

Anyways, I'm just glad that I finally have the PTO after months and months of working. I won't be able to request an unpaid time off, but instead a paid time off for my appointments and extra days off work.

5 loves my post:

Pietro Brosio 11 November, 2009 13:58  

I have IE7 and I must say it works very well. Also the operating system "Windows Vista" is ok, it's fast and I find that sidebar so useful.
Happy week!

AL Kapawn 12 November, 2009 14:06  

"I tell you don't use it nor even attempt to use it for future references. If you don't want some headache."

That's it...i catch this one

John 12 November, 2009 20:21  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nanaybelen 13 November, 2009 03:23  

Hi just came to visit you.
Hope your problem solved. Have a nice day

imelda 13 November, 2009 11:08  

glad that i dont have this freaking experience of yours. mine is opera.
how are u friend, btw ty always for the visit.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP