29 June 2010

Bed

I was planning to buy a log bunk bed for my son. Someday he will be big enough and would not be able to fit in his cradle. Might as well, be get ready for the future. This kind of bed we plan to get for him in the future. They have nice design and our little boy might also like it.

I got to make sure that I will talk this with my husband and before that I will be able to make sure that his room will also be ready before we got his bed. I can't wait. I know I am even more excited for my son. If you want to check it out just follow the link.

1 loves my post:

Spice Rack 02 July, 2010 10:02  

The advantage of a spice rack is its durability and the quality. It can save space and easier to clean and managed compared to under cabinet drawers. great post!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP