04 June 2010

No more updates

Lately I have not updated this blog due to some very personal matter. I decided not to elaborate everything here. But now that I am back and I know exactly what to share here. I will be keep updating this blog as much as I can.

It will also be easier for me to update this since I have a new toy now that makes everything easy. It is not that simple to be a full time mother, take care of your son and making sure that you keep an eye on him.

Finally, we have brought this new toy to make things even more simple. I guess to share and send a thank you cards to those people who encourage me more to take care of this blog. Inspite of the hectic schedule that I have, I will take the risk and will try it once again. I do hope it will work out and will not left this blog empty handed again.

0 loves my post:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP