18 November 2010

getting another latest mobile phone

Excited for hubby's return. It will take a longer time about 10 more months but I am looking forward to get or receive  his promise. To give you an idea he promised to buy a certain brand new mobile phone somewhere in foreign countries. He will give to me for many reasons. Well, I am thinking of something which is latest right now something that is Nokia touched screen. What do you think?

I am excited thinking to have a Mobile Wallpapers where our faces will be visible to my phone,Audrey, Daddy Janrey and yours truly. I can't deny the fact that I'm getting more excited each time I think about it. I'm sorry but I can't help but feel it.

It doesn't have to be so much expensive but any model that is touched screen mobile phone will do and where I can personalize it. I will be changing my wallpaper each time we have new pictures together. This way, wherever I go they will remind me of their presence. I can see them most of the time even we are in a distance specially in our case where Janrey frequently leave for work. At least, I will get to see him day by day..each time the phone is with me. I hope it will just be simple yet useful. Do you like to change your mobile wall paper each you have new cutie pictures?

I am looking forward for it. I will soon post a picture of it. Hoping for it.

4 loves my post:

rashid1891 21 November, 2010 23:55  

I am excited thinking to have a Mobile Wallpapers where our faces will be visible to my phone,Audrey, Daddy Janrey and yours truly. I can't deny the fact that I'm getting more excited each time I think about it. I'm sorry but I can't help but feel it.
......................................

rashid2626 13 December, 2010 01:26  

i like this latest mobile phone

rashid2626 13 December, 2010 01:26  

i like this latest mobile phone

Realme Mobile prices 31 March, 2023 01:33  

Great to know that. Hope you like your new smartphone. I will prefer you to go for the latest Realme smartphones, as they are really awesome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP